Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My own little bubble

Apparently, I live in a bubble. My brother-in-law was telling me a funny story tonight about a man, his wife and his mistress. I proceeded to ask what he was talking about. He said, you know what I'm talking about. Those miners in Chile that have been stranded. I'm like, um, no, haven't heard about it. He proceeded to assure me I had since they've been down there for 38 days! I told him that this was the first I had heard about it and I had no clue that anything was going on. I told him that if it wasn't in People, I didn't know about it. And even if it was in People, I'm a few weeks behind on the weekly's and would not know about it anyway.

So, I'm going to be the first one to tell you this. Listen closely. If something big is going on in the world, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll just be worried about some other trivial problem.

Talk to me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment