Friday, March 11, 2016

I'm still screwed up

I know you're shocked! I'm a middle aged woman who doesn't really know what she needs to do. I'm such a cliche. 

I have a few men I am interested in at the moment. They are all making my life a bit miserable. One lives in a different state. One is in some weird will they won't they situation with a woman who is married. The other is seemingly available, but it seems he may not be interested. A week or ten days will go by without hearing from him. Then, out of the blue, here he pops up with a text or phone call. Making me wonder if he possibly is still interested. And to top it all off, another one pops up and only wants a sexual relationship, because he is married. 

So, I have all these men coming at me from different directions. But then, I have to figure out what I want. Who I am. With all the things I've had to go through to get to this stage in my life, I just wonder what I need to do. 

I just want to have someone to be my person. Is that really too much to ask? 







No comments:

Post a Comment