Friday, March 26, 2010

Have you missed me?

Well, things have been good this week. I'm still on the prowl for a House Boy. Know anyone who would fit the bill? He'd have his own room and everything. I just need him to do the guy stuff around the house! Being a single-gal homeowner really has it's downfalls.

For instance, when something breaks, I have no idea how to fix it. When I first moved in here, my Daddy gave me a set of tools. Now, let's be honest, it was just some screwdrivers, both the plus and minus kinds, also something that you have to put put together to use. I've never touched that one! I have no idea of what to do with that, or what it is even called. I am a firm believer that people specialize in things for a reason. I have someone who colors my hair, cleans my house and changes my oil. Now if I could only get this House Boy, I'd have someone who would know why outlets no longer work, or if the pilot light has gone out. He'd also be able to change the filter in the vents, I can never get them open! He'd also be able to help with jars, and the list goes on.

Compensation package is negotiable! Come on people, can't a spoiled (grown up) little girl get some help?! Where's Daddy when you really need him?

I'll talk with you later, try not to miss me

No comments:

Post a Comment