Saturday, June 13, 2015

What to do

Hello again! Sorry it's been a bit since I last wrote. I have been in a crazy, mixed-up headspace. I don't know where I'm going, or how I'm supposed to get there. My office is closing in five days and I have not been able to line up anything at this point. Not even a temporary position!

On top of that, I had been seeing this really great guy. He's a few years older than me and we were getting along great. He has three jobs, so he is really busy, but we made it work. He would text or call when he had time. He was always a perfect gentleman. But then, one day, out of the blue, he just went MIA. He didn't return any calls, or texts. He had asked me to be patient in the beginning since he is so busy. I thought I had been, but one night, I called to see if he was coming over. He got really angry at me and said that he'd come when he had time. At that point, I hadn't seen him in three weeks. Another week has passed and he didn't reach out to me once.

In that week, another fella started showing interest in me. He seems really nice, and funny. He came by today and we hung out for a couple of hours. He was uncomfortable and I tried to lighten the mood by telling silly stories. I am pretty sure I'll never hear from him again.

So, what's a girl to do. I am so sick of starting over. I'm the only common thread in all these failed relationships, so obviously it is me. I guess I need to talk to my therapist about this instead of a bunch of  strangers. Feel free to chime in!

No comments:

Post a Comment