Thursday, April 28, 2016

A new man...

Well marshmallows, guess what? I have a new man in my life. He is such an incredible, amazing man. He treats me better than anyone has in a very, very long time. If ever. 

He's so kind, generous, amazing, gorgeous and is such a great man in my life. I don't ever want to have him leave, but, as we both know, everybody leaves. 

For right now, I'm wallowing in bliss. I love when he surprises me. He loves to wake me up in the mornings. He works earlier than I do, so he sneaks into my house and wakes me up. Whether it is with sweet kisses, or clbing into bed to cuddle, I love it all. 

He is quite commanding. Who knew I liked being submissive? Not this girl! Well, talk to me soon. I hope your days are as glorious as mine have been lately. 

Hugs and love, xoxo...Mina 





No comments:

Post a Comment