Thursday, May 5, 2016

Am I worth it?

Have you ever asked yourself that question? You're human. Of course you have. Well, I'm asking myself that over and over lately. Parts of my life make me so sad that I just can't even imagine how I got here. Then, I realize, I'm here from my own free will. I've made my own choices and they all brought me to where I am today.

I have a wonderful, beautiful man in my life. When we are together, it is amazing. But, we are not exclusive. Or, he isn't. I knew this going in, but I just don't know if it is better than being alone. I'm so euphoric when we are together. But, there's a lot that I don't know about this man, and I probably never will. Now, I'm not talking trivial stuff, but things that a girl should know about her boyfriend.

I can't imagine my life without him, but, I know we will never be completely together. He will never open up to me.

As I write this, I know what I should do, but am I really that strong? Do I really deserve love and happiness? Talk to me, jellybeans.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment