Monday, January 5, 2015

Dating...

So, I'm doing a bit of a social experiment. I am allowing two of my friends to join dating websites, as me, and letting them pick my dates for me. 

Insane? Or genius? I don't know yet. I don't have the best track record when it comes to the men I've chosen to date. I just always pick the wrong guy. So, I'm leaving it in their hands. 

Now, they're not going to pretend I'm anything I'm not. And they aren't going to do anything nefarious. So, I'm not going to end up on that Catfish show! But, this should be fun. 

I've decided to make this the year of me. And with that, I plan to get out more. I assume I'll be the Queen of First Dates! Or, I'll get murdered. Both are equally likely to happen. 

What's your take on this? I'll keep you posted as we go along. Thoughts or comments? Talk to me soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment