Sunday, January 11, 2015

This sucks

This is going to be a hard week. Tuesday is the tenth anniversary of my Daddy's death. This. Just. Sucks. There's no other way to say it. I don't have him here to run to when I need something. Or, for him to hug me and tell me it's all going to be ok. 

I have to just suck it up and be an adult. The dead dads club is one I do not want to be a member. But, I can't change what has happened. It seems like my life has been one big screw up after another. 

So, I'm going to try and turn things around. I'm going to be tested this week to see if I'm a liver match. I'm going to try to be a live donor for a friends husband. He is a very sweet man, and Elaine is such a sweet lady. I want to do all I can. 

What do you think? Talk to me soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment