Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another day, another headache

Well, I've been back at work for a couple of weeks now, I'm still sick, have been for almost three months now. It has been quite a joy ride, let me tell you. I'm trying to get myself in a better place, mentally and physically. I have been ignoring myself for a bit, but that's about to end. This boy has turned me upside down and I'm going to get my life back in order. When I do, if he comes back around, I hope I have the strength to say no. He sure does have a hold on me though, so, I'll have to stand strong. The million dollar question is this, can I?

So, you know that song Wanted, dead or alive by Bon Jovi? What year did that come out? Sometime in the 80's, right? Well, all this time, I've wondered what a stale horse was. I had an epiphany today when I realized that the line of the song was actually talking about a steel horse. I assume that means a motorcycle. Seriously?

I'll have more words of wisdom for you tomorrow. Miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment