Sunday, February 21, 2010

I can't sleep

So, I am awake and I'm not very happy about that. Don't get me wrong, if I was doing something fun it would be different. Instead, I am sitting in my bed, wide awake. I have to get up early tomorrow, so I really wish I was asleep!! I get crabby when I am sleepy in the mornings!

Since I'm awake, why not make the best of my time? I'm trying to catch up on some things that I recorded this week. The DVR was the single most important of consumer inventions in the last decade, imho. It has made me quite lazy and dependant! I have no idea what day or channel that Chuck (or any of my latest obsessions) comes on, but I know that whenever it does come on, it will record. It's fabulous. If you don't have one, I highly advocate your aquiring one.

Speaking of Chuck, it's kind of a silly premise, all of the government's top secrets downloading into a man's brain through an e-mail. But, he's saving the world at $11 an hour, or so he claims.

As you may have figured out, I ramble. I talk and talk about completely pointless subjects and try to engage in witty persiflage with pretty much anyone. But, I can be annoying, as I am sure you have figured out by now. So, I have to engage myself and my anonymous audience.

I hope I have entertained you at least a bit. If not, check back, maybe next time you will enjoy yourself a bit more. Talk to me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment