Sunday, February 21, 2010

Are you kidding me?

So, if you have been keeping up, you already know that I had my tonsils out last Monday. It's not been a picnic, let me tell you! Apparently, I have no tolerance for narcotics and the silly messages and e-mails I have sent out in my drug induced stupor have been quite funny. So, I apologize to all of you (and you know who you are!) who have been subjected to my madness.

In addition to this, I have also had some really strange dreams! I have been dreaming about people and places that I haven't seen or thought about in years! I mean, people from high school mixed with people from college and we're all in a location that none of the three groups of people would have ever been at during the same time. I won't go into details here of these dreams, no need to let you in on all the madness that is going on inside my head. I have to keep some air of mystery, right?

Well, needless to say, I have absolutely no desire to go down any path that involves narcotics in my future! I guess being a drug rep is out...I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment